Simply Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Gamers

Where Gamers Can Chill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo-the four planets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:43 pm

[uhh, dude, theres more than one Zabulus. Its pretty much like this RPG's flood Neutral . And also, the dinosaurs are used by the Zabulus's as pets and domesticated animals to ride Neutral ]

carnifax looked out the back of the pelican. A brute on a wraith was aiming at them, then fired. "MOVE!" Carnifax yelled. Too late. The pelican started to spin, still flying, but soldiers where started to fall from their seats. A soldier smashed his head against a wall, blood splattering. Carnifax gripped onto a seat and grabbed Ryan, he was about to fall out. A Sanghelli fell out, flying off in the distance. One of the pilots smashed his head against the cockpit's glass, splattering blood. The pelican finally began to stabilize, going straight again. The back part closed up and they started to soar out of the atmosphere. "Whats the damage?" Carnifax asked.
-------
Ryan looked around. One of the pilots were dead, as well as a few soldiers, and some soldiers were missing. "Man..." Ryan said.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:41 pm

Rek-ta woke up after finding his foot stuck in the wall. In fact, if his foot didn't get stuck, he would have been the other Sanghelli to fall out. Ryan helped him get his foot out and Rek-ta asked him, "Where are we?"

Chief got up to see the pilot. She was knocked out cold. Than he pulled the map out and put the map in his helmet to see if Cortana was ok.
"Cortana," he asked, "are you ok?"
"I'm fine," she replied, "but I think you should take me out of the map. I got all the info we need."
Chief ejected Cortana's chip out of the map and put her chip in his helmet and asked, "How about now?"
"Better," she replied, "now that I can repair myself."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:46 pm

"What now?" Ryan asked, nudging the pilot a little.
--------
"we go to your leaders and show them this" Carnifax says. "Or we follow where the map says to go, but trust me, you'll need more people to do that..." Carnifax said.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:05 am

"In order to do that," Master Chief replied, "we need to know where our bose is."

Rek-ta looked down the valley. There he saw a secure human base. Than he pointed, "Look, there's a human base."

Master Chief picked up a sniper rifle he found and zoomed in on the base. There were humans, and no covenant or Zabulus. He than dropped the sniper rifle and picked his pistol up and said while going down the mountain, "Maybe we can pick up surviviors down there."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:59 pm

"first you'll want to get off this planet" Carnifax said.
-------
Ryan looked out the window. "Wow, they look like ants from up here..." he says.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:40 pm

"Ok you're hiding something," Rek-ta replied to the Jackal, "why do you want to get off this planet so much?"

Chief stood there as he saw Rek-ta facing the Jackal, both not making a move. Just holding their weapons up, waiting for one of them to strike first.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:01 pm

"I have nothing to hide, but we NEED to get off this planet!" Carnifax yelled out.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:27 pm

"Uh," Chief said while trying to motivate everyone to go, "lets just go." After seeing no one move, he decided to go by himself till he heard Rek-ta said, "Let's go."

Rek-ta and Ryan were walking down when he whispered to him, "That Jackal is suspicious. Why does he want to get off?"

[Rabio, can you pm me about this map thing please?]
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:01 pm

"He does seem kind of...wierd...but so does everybody else here" Ryan said to Rek-ta.
---------
Carnifax scowled at the humans and Sanghelli, they were so foolish to go against the word of him, who knows all about the planet and dangers, oh well, their doom...
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:32 pm

"I wouldn't say weird," Rek-ta replied, "I'd rather say secretive. I just want to know what is he hiding."

Master Chief than approached two marines that came up to him. He told them, "The Jackal will explain what we got after we get off this planet, do you guys have a ship, particully a longsword?"
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:56 pm

Carnifax stepped out of the pelican carefully, holding his guns up cautiously. A marine yelled out "Jackal!!" and tried to shoot him. Carnifax grabbed the soldier's arm and flipped him to the ground, then pushed him aside.
-------
Ryan watched as Carnifax chased a marine away. "Looks like he's making friends..." Ryan joked, watching Carnifax kick the marine away.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:11 am

Master Chief followed the two marines into the building, explaining what happened, till he called to the Jackal, "Hey, we need you for a minute."

Rek-ta stood outside because he knew that they weren't leaving just yet. They need to see where the map will lead them next. Rek-ta followed everyone else inside.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:43 am

Carnifax turned his head around to see master chief calling him over. He walked over, clutching his plasma rifle close. "What?" he askes.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:03 am

"My friend," Chief explained, "named Cortana looked at the map and said that she needs someone who speaks the Covenant language in order to get the map on display for everyone to see."

"Who's Cortana," Rek-ta asked Ryan.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:39 pm

"I don't know, some AI chick thats Master Chief's girlfriend" Ryan said so Master Chief and Cortana could hear.
-------------------------------------------
Carnifax spoke some words in the covenant language and a hologram shown a few feet above the map, showing different planets and space. There was a small planet that looked like earth. "Thats the next planet." Carnifax said, pointing at it.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:09 pm

"What's it called," Master Chief asked.

"How can an AI be his girlfriend," Rek-ta asked Ryan.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:17 pm

"Athens. Its similar to earth, but with many large temples on it that cover most of the land. What isn't covered is either ocean/lake, plains, or hills." Carnifax said.
-------------------
"I don't know, but MASTER CHIEF ACTS LIKE HE LIKES HER AS A GIRLFRIEND!" Ryan shouted, trying to embarass Master chief some, just to play around with him.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:26 am

Master Chief asked everyone, "Do you hear something? It sounds like, like, an army is coming."

Rek-ta left to see a large army of Covenant charging towards them. Rek-ta called to everyone and said, "We gotta get out of here."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:20 pm

Several Pelicans came close to them and they ran inside, and they began to take off. Carnifax looked around. "Wheres the map?!" he demanded. They had left it behind.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 3:56 pm

"I think we forgot someone else too," a marine said. At the base, the map was being guarded by Master Chief, Rek-ta, and Ryan, who were left behind. Master Chief had the map and Cortana safe in his helmet, but they weren't how long they were gonna last. Rek-ta yelled to Ryan, "It was nice meeting you my friend."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:11 pm

"Thanks, it was nice knowing you, my friend!" Ryan said. The covenant approached. "By the way..." ryan said, "i forgive you for punching me in the nose" he laughed.
--------------------------------
"Down there!" Carnifax roared out to the pilots. They began going down to them and opened up the back hatch, telling them to come inside.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:27 am

"I punched you in the face," Rek-ta asked Ryan, not remembering punching him. Rek-ta than boarded the Pelican.

Master Chief shot a grunt in the head and jumped on the ship. He looked up to the jackal and said, "We still have the map and Cortana."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 1:58 pm

"remeber when we first landed here, i was shaking you to wake you up and you punched me in the face" Ryan said.

"good. Now lets get off this rock!" Carnifax said.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:54 pm

"Oh, now I remember," Rek-ta replied as he sat down, across from Ryan.

Master Chief took a seat between the Jackal and Rek-ta. He than told Cortana, "We're safe now, you can now relax. We're going to the next planet."
"Good," Cortana replied with a sigh.

[Is it just me, or is the rpg section the only one being posted in a lot?]
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:14 pm

Ryan looked over at Masterchief, wanting to get on his nerves to play around after a long day. "hey, Masterchief, is Cortana your girlfriend? Do you ever take her on dates?" He asked, a grin behind his helmet.

Carnifax stretched his arms out and yawned, it had been a long day for him.

[yeah, it does. Have you also noticed that Simply-King hasn't shown up for a while either?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo-the four planets
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next