Simply Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Gamers

Where Gamers Can Chill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo-the four planets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:45 pm

[Woops pale ]
Rek-ta walked towards a door. It look impenetrable. "How are we supposed to get in?"

Master Chief stood next to Ryan when he heard the growl. He looked at Ryan and asked, "Please tell that was your stomach?"
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:50 pm

Ryan punched a brute across the face and shot a grunt in the face. "Nope...i didn't have any breakfast" Ryan said. He ran over to the door, standing by it and shooting the covenant forces.
-----
Carnifax pushed Rek-ta a little bit, making him move away. He said some words and moved his hand across the door, it opening up. " i remember hearing the prophet say that" he says as he walks inside, followed by Ryan and the others, the door closing behind them. He turned on a light, making the pitch-black light up a little bit.

[logging off, good night]
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:56 pm

Rek-ta followed the jackal into the dark room. He activated his energy sword to help him see. As he walked forward, he tripped on a gravity hammer. He got up on his knees and saw the hammer, along with bones of a brute.

Master Chief saw what Rek-ta found, and he didn't like it. The bones were still warm from the flesh. He than heard a roar and they all looked forward, where the sound was coming from.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 12:59 pm

"Mortor..." Carnifax said, lifting up the gravity hammer. He put it aside and looked around. There were two other doors, both unopened. Carnifax tossed a grenade into the darkness. A sudden burst of flame and debris lit up the room, sending a scaly body away from it and out the door before anybody could get a good look at it. Carnifax fired at it, but to of no avail.

----

"What the hell was that thing?!?" Ryan said, surprised.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:34 pm

"Oh my world," Master Chief replied as he saw the creature, "it looks like a T-rex."
"It looks to be as big as a T-rex," Cortana replied, observing the creature, "about 40 feet long with a 5 foot long head."

Rek-ta fired his Needler at it and asked Ryan, "What's a T-rex?"
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:53 pm

[i was saving the dinos for latter dude, lol. the creatures will be revealed soon, along with some dinos that they keep Wink]

Ryan turned to Rek-ta. "A dinosaur. It looks kind of like you, but really big with only two jaws, a big head, a long tail, two really small arms, long legs, and it stands with it's back flat. Its bad." Ryan explained.
------
Carnifax shook his head. "The covenant remembers seeing the creatures using these beasts you call dinosaurs, but trust me, the dinosaurs aren't the worst part" he says.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:04 pm

[Sorry, I didn't know Embarassed ]
"I see," Rek-ta responded as he looked at the creature running out the temple.

"What could be worse than a dinosaur," Cortana asked herself. Chief responded, "I don't know."
"I was asking myself that," Cortana replied.
"Sorry," Chief appaulugized [if I spelled it wrong, sorry].

Last edited by T-rex-king on Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:12 pm

[not to add on, but the creature ran out away from them is out of the temple now Neutral , sorry]

Carnifax looked over his shoulder. "A Zabulus" he said calmly. He heard an ear-drum shattering screech and looked ahead of him. "Come on, we have to find the map." he said.
---------
"Zabulus? Map? What?" Ryan askes, confused.

[and its apologised, just so you know Wink ]
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:37 pm

[Fixed it. BTW, could you pm explaing what's a Zabulus]

"Just follow the Jackal," Rek-ta told Ryan, "and hope you can aim."

"Good advice," Master Chief responded jokingly while following, "for someone who panics
easily." Ryan just stood at him till Chief explained, "I'm joking."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 4:51 pm

"oh, haha" Ryan said, laughing a bit. It didn't take a lot to make Ryan laugh.
-------
Carnifax walked up to one of the doors. He tried opening it, but to no luck. He started hitting the door, trying to push it open. He remembered the prophet saying something, making the door open, and repeated the words. The door creaked open, and a skeleton fell onto Carnifax. He jumped back a little bit, surprised. He noticed the skeleton was the prophet's. He shoved it aside and looked inside the pitch black room, a single object floating in an energy beam in the middle of the room. "We found it" Carnifax said.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:22 pm

"Wait," Rek-ta responded, grabing the Jackal by the shoulder. Than he sniffed the air and told, "There's something in their that doesn't feel right."

"Scanners indicate," Cortana continued, "that something big lives in there. Can't identify it though." Master Chief threw a grenade in there and waited for it to blow. When it did, they heard a loud roar. Chief than replied, "It's really big."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:13 pm

More roaring erupted, followed by some booming. "Haha, somebodys cranky!" ryan said jokingly.
--------
Carnifax looked over his shoulder at Ryan. "How do you stand this parasite?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:53 pm

"Who are you asking," Rek-ta asked the Jackal, hoping that he didn't call him a parasite.

"Lock in load," Chief said, slowly stepping forward towards the opening.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:39 pm

"I was speaking of this human...the one you seem to call 'Ryan'." Carnifax says, pointing at Ryan.

----------
"Hey..." Ryan said. He turned around and looked into the temple. Something big was definately in there...
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:54 pm

Rek-ta responded, "I don't know, we just met a few hours ago." Rek-ta walked in with his energy sword activated.
Master Chief followed with his gun ready to fire. He turned on the flash light and looked around. Than he saw a scaly tail. He than called, "Guys, I think we found what the raoring is coming from."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:05 pm

"I'm not that bad...am I? I'm not bad, am I?" Ryan asked, looking around. He stopped as Master Chief pointed the light. "Holy---what is that thing?" Ryan asked. A loud roar answered them, and the tail lashed out, knocking them all back. A large dinosaur, a T.Rex walked in front of them, roaring out. It walked past them, nearly stepping on them all. As it left, Ryan helped Rek-ta up. The screams of Covenant soldiers could be heard. "There problem now..." ryan said.
---------
Carnifax pushed himself up. He walked up to the floating map and looked at it. It was like a cylinder, but covered in ancient text and markings. He pushed his arm into the energy beam, burns growing on his arm. He moaned out in pain and grabbed the map, pulling it out. He fell back, holding the map in one arm and waving his other arm around, it had numerous burns on it. "We got what we came here for" Carnifax, handing the map to Master Chief, holding his arm in pain.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:26 pm

Chief took the map out of the Jackals hand and asked Cortana, "What some information about what we came for?"
"If it hurts someone," Cortana replied, "that means there's fital information we can use. Besides, even though it burned tha Jackal's arm, my chip will be fine." Chief than pulled Cortana out of his helmet and put it in the map. Than Chief turned and saw the others stare at the leaving dinosaur.

Rek-ta than noticed something about the dinosaur. It didn't look like the one he saw earlier. The one he saw earlier had a large jaw made for crushing bone and smaller arms. This one had longer arms and a jaw made for slicing flesh. It also had three digits instead of two. Rek-ta heared Chief as he walked up, "That's not a T-rex, but it looks like a Giganotosaurus."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:36 pm

"I'm okay...right?" Ryan asked out loud again. He didn't really seem concerned about what was happening.
-------------
Carnifax grunted, still holding his arm. "Lets get out of here..." Carnifax said, beginning to walk down the long, dark hall.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:46 pm

"Need help," Rek-ta asked the Jackal after seeing him walking with his arm holding the other one.

Chief than put the map in a concealtment containor that was on his belt. He sealed it to make sure it won't fall out and than grabed his assault rifle and followed Rek-ta and the Jackal.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:54 pm

Carnifax took the dead prophet's robe and rapped it around his arm, covering up the burns. "I'm fine..." he says.
------
Ryan was following them when something knocked him forward a few feet, hitting his helmet against the hard ground. He yelled out for help as something dragged him into the darkness. He took his gun and shot around behind him, something letting go of him. He rolled onto his back, looked up, and gasped. A large creature-around 14 feet tall with scaly, green skin. It had a long tail with a ton of serrated spikes, and a huge spear tip with a serrated tip. The creature had long arms with 4 long fingers with blade like claws. It had a long head with two eyes on the side of its head and a large mouth filled with serrated teeth with 4-pronged jaws on the side of its mouth with a large tooth coming out of each. It stood on two legs like a man, but slouched over a bit. The creature roared out, slashing its strong arm at Ryan. Ryan rolled away and shot at it, landing every shot on it. Nothing. The creature merely turned around, its armor-like skin protecting it from every shot. Ryan shot it's head a few times and a green-ish fluid burst out, splashing the ground and scorching it. The creature grabbed at its head, losing plenty of blood. It fell over, dead. Ryan stood up and poked it's mouth with his foot. "Hey, guys, whats this thing?" he askes.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:29 pm

"I have no idea," Rek-ta responded while helping Ryan up. Chief walked forward towards it till they heard the T-rex roared again. Than he got up and said, "Well I know that if we're gone, its that dinosaur's dinner."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:40 pm

"that was a zabulus. The guardians of the four planets. The covenant believed these vicious creatures would guide them to salvation...but these creatures want nothing other than to eat" Carnifax said as he walked out.
-------
"Thanks" Ryan said. He followed Carnifax and the others out, greeted by the bright sunlight and several dinosaurs and Zabulus's attacking the covenant, tearing them to pieces. "better them than us..." Ryan said.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:03 pm

Rek-ta looked around, looking for the pelican, and asked everyone, "Uh, where's the ship we rode on?"

Master Chief also looked for the ship when he noticed the T-rex and Zabulus were roaring at each other. Than he told the others, "We gotta get out of here."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:10 pm

Carnifax watched as the Zabulus climbed onto the T.Rex's back, roaring loudly. The T.Rex lifted its head and gave out a booming roar, chargin at the Covenant. Carnifax looked around for a few seconds and pointed. "There, the pilots got away from the danger" Carnifax said, his arm was pointing at the pelican, sitting on top of a large hill. He waved his arms out and yelled out for them. The pilots saw them and took off, then landed a meter or so above them. Carnifax climbed up and yelled "Get on!"
----------
Ryan grabbed the edge with one hand and pulled himself up, sitting down. "Come on kids, the bus is leaving!" Ryan yelled out.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:35 pm

Rek-ta boarded the ship when he looked up and saw the T-rex holding a Zabulus in its mouth. It than shock it in its mouth and dropped it. Than it started to eat it alive and the covenant ran in panic, saying, "Our source of salvation has been vanquished." Zek-ta helped Chief onto the ship.

Chief gave the map to the pilot and told her, "Careful, it burned the Jackal's arm." The pilot put it into the ships archieve. Cortana than said, "Oh you can't believe the wealth of knowledge I have found here."
"Well," Chief told her, sitting down, "can it wait? We don't have much time."

Last edited by T-rex-king on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo-the four planets
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next