Simply Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Gamers

Where Gamers Can Chill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo-the four planets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 4:44 pm

Rek-ta noticed that Master Chief didn't reply. He tapped into his helmet to see if he was alive. Than he heard him snoring. He than turned to Ryan and said, "He's asleep."

[Yeah, where did he go?]
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 5:40 pm

Ryan stood up and walked over to Masterchief, sneaking quietly. He quickly grabbed his helmet and shook it hard, assuring to wake him up. Before he could see, he darted over to his seat and sat down, snickering quietly.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 8:35 pm

Master Chief wasn't really sleeping. He had a prank for Ryan. When Ryan got back in his seat, Chief whispered to Cortana, "Alright, play the recording." Cortana than played a recording that at first sounded like the ship was being fired at. Than she spoke the words of Captain Keyes, "I am the ghost of Captain Keyes, I have returned from the dead to haunt you."

Rek-ta looked around and saw the marines were pale as sheets. Than he looked to Ryan and asked, "Who's Captain Keyes?"
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:11 pm

Ryan had a smirk on his face from behind his helmet. "Captain Keyes was a captain that got killed." He looked over at Master Chief and laughed a little. "Nice try, but why would a ghost tell you his name and that he was going to haunt you?" Ryan asked, half laughing.
--------
Carnifax shook his head. These humans, what fools.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 2:39 pm

Than the ship stopped in mid air and Chief got up and looked over the edge and said, "Ok, what's going?"

Rek-ta got up and looked over next to Chief. Than the ship jammed forward and the two fell over. Chief grabbed the edge, but Rek-ta plumented several towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:09 pm

Ryan leaped over and grabbed Rek-ta's leg, his other hand holding onto the edge. Carnifax ran over and pulled Ryan up and Rek-ta up. Carnifax got back to his seat and sat down.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 8:32 pm

Rek-ta said, "Thanks Ryan, but we need to move a little faster. I saw several covenant cannons firing at us."

Chief asked Cortana, "Ok, was that supposed to happen?"
"No," Cortana replied, "but why did you want me to do the ghost thing?"
"I'd try to get even with Ryan," Chief replied, "but that's just the beginning."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:19 pm

"no problem" Ryan said. He overheard Master Chief and smirked. This was perfect. Now he knew what to expect.
---------
Carnifax walked over to the pilots and said "Alright, get us off this rock".
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:32 pm

[Chief and Cortana were talking to themselves in his helmet, no one else can hear that Rolling Eyes ]
Rek-ta let a sigh of relief and said, "Finally."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 3:57 pm

[wait, how could chief talk and nobody else hear him? W/eva, its cool]

Ryan watched as they approached a large UNSC ship. The pelicans entered the hanger and they took off from the planet.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 6:58 pm

[Haven't they done it in Halo Combat Evolved and Halo 2]

Rek-ta arrived at the bridge with Chief following him. Rek-ta saw Chief take Cortana out of his helmet and put her in the ships architect. A blue hologram of a almost naked woman showed up. Rek-ta leaned to Ryan and said, "I'm not attracted to human women, but I think I see why you said that Cortana is like his girl friend; she's got almost nothing on."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:59 pm

Ryan snickered. He walked over to Cortana, pulling off his helmet, revealing a handsome face underneathm of it. "Hey, I'm RYan, I don't believe we've met. I'm Ryan..." Ryan said, smiling at her.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:20 pm

"Yes," Cortana replied, trying to embarasshim, "I know. You're the one that got punched in the face by Rek-ta and ever since training, you had a phobia of rabbits."

Chief and Rek-ta snickered when they saw his face turn red.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:18 pm

"Eh. Good luck getting a holo-boyfriend" Ryan laughed. "And i had a pet rabbit, FYI." Ryan added.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:46 pm

"Yeah," Chief whispered to Rek-ta, "till he found it in his bed at night and he smashed it with a heavy duty machine gun."

Rek-ta laughed to himself.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 2:52 pm

"Hahahah" Ryan laughed sarcastically. "Actually, i had to give it away, considering i'd be in combat alot." ryan said, looking down. He missed his rabbit.

[ lol! ]
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:05 pm

"Are you crying," Rek-ta asked Ryan, seeing the fact that Ryan missed the rabbit. Chief than said, "I'm tired, wake me when we get to the next planet. Say, where did the Jackal go?"
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 3:16 pm

"no...just thinking" Ryan said, looking up. Ryan looked over to Master chief. "uh, chief, don't you want to go to a cabin or something first?" he asked.
--------
Carnifax was in a room with the UNSC leaders. He looked over his shoulder as somebody walked into the room. "Arbiter..." Carnifax hissed.
"Carnifax!" Arbiter bellowed out. He pulled out a pistol and ran over to him, jamming the pistol into Carnifax's face. He grabbed arbiter's arm and twisted it around, forcing him to drop the pistol. He kicked his chest several times, then punched him in the face. "Arbiter, Carnifax is working with us now" one of the UNSC leaders said. "Oh, joy..." Arbiter growled.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:34 pm

"I'll be fine," Chief replied to Ryan's question.

Rek-ta than sniffed the air. He recognized a familiar scent. It was a Sanghelli and it smelled like...like...The Arbiter. He ran to where the scent was coming from. He ran to where the Jackal and Arbiter were locked in a strugle. He looked down and saw the Arbiter's covenant carbine and energy sword. He picked them up and went to help Arbiter get up.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 4:56 pm

[i'm just NPCing the arbiter, hes still up for grabs]

"Whatever..." ryan said. He walked out of the pelican. He walked around the ship until he found Carnifax, Rek-ta, and some sanghelli in funny armor in a room with some commanders. "What're you guys doing?" Ryan asked.
-------------
Carnifax looked over at the human and looked back at the UNSC commanders. "So, what was it you wanted to discuss?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:26 pm

Rek-ta asked the Arbiter, "You alright?"
"I'll be fine," he replied when he saw Rek-ta's face. Than he asked, "Rek-ta, is that you?"
"The one and only," Rek-ta replied.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:28 am

"You two know eachother?" Ryan askes.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 6:06 am

"Of course," Rek-ta replied after giving the Arbiter's weapons back, "I was a soldier under his commad till the Covenant betrayed the Sanghellis."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:29 pm

[sorry dude, i don't have mod-powers over this part of the forum silent ]
"Hmm, cool." Ryan said.
-----------------
Carnifax looked down at a small hologram on a table between him and the UNSC leaders. "Alright, as i was saying, the next plaet is Athens. You can see it here-" Carnifax said, pointing at the map.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:05 pm

"Athens," Rek-ta asked, "isn't that the name of some human goddess or something?"

Master Chief made it to his room. Than Cortana appeared in his hologram display table. He than laid down and said to Cortana, "Good night. Wake me when we get to the next planet."
"If we get there," Cortana replied. Chief than sat up and asked, "What is that supposed to mean?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo-the four planets
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next