Simply Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Gamers

Where Gamers Can Chill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Halo-the four planets

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:01 pm

Ryan jumped onto the elephant and walked up to Rek-ta and Master chief. "So...where'r we going?" he askes.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:17 am

"Didn't you hear the captain," Rek-ta responded as he was about to sit in gunner seat., "we're going to help base 3."

Master Chief sat in the other gunner seat and the captain took the driver seat. The others sat in the passenger seats.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:30 pm

Ryan ran over and got onto a turret, then yelled over to the others "What 'd you guys think that the covenants doing here?" he askes.

-----------------------------------------
[Covenant hierarch]

A prophet stepped out of a ship with a large jackal, a drone outfitted with heavy weaponry, and a brute general. "Alright, lets get into the holy temple" the prophet said, pointing at a huge temple. The temple was made of heavy stone, practically impossible to get into. The prophet walked up to it and said something in his language, and it opened up. The drone had a confused look on his face and asked the jackal something. The jackal shrugged and they all stepped inside. It was pitch black, and practically impossible to see a few inches ahead of youresf in. The brute took out a flare and lit it, throwing it into the room. It lit up, and writing covered the wall. The prophet read some of it and said "ahh yes, were close.". Something inside of the temple roared, making the drone back up some. "Do not be alarmed, it is merely the protecters of the four planets, fending off anything unholy from the holy temple" The prophet said as he stepped forward...
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 7:52 pm

"Using some transmissions we found," Cortana said after Master Chief put her key into the Elephant's architecture, "we found out that the covenant have some kind of temples on these planets."
"That's right Cortana," the capatain continued, "and we send a small team, but they came back saying strange was living in those temples. Now we're going to see what's with these temples and what lives in those buildings."

[Which can we make that creature in the temple a dinosaur? Wink ]
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 1:05 pm

[i may make it so you can play as covenant, so listen up. And also, i could include some dinosaur like creatures in it Wink ]

"temples? i wonder what there for..." Ryan says. He swivels the turret around and stops. "Uhh guys, we've got problems..." he says. Ahead of them was an army of covenant soldiers, armed to the teeth with high-tech weapons, itching to fight.

"Uhh guys...were going to need a bigger elephant" Ryan says.

---------------------
The prophet and his generals continued walking, occasionally stopping as they heard a hiss. The prophet walked up to a door and read it. He walks back and points to it and says "Uzi, open it" to the drone. It walks up to it and grabs it, using all his strength to open it. He pulls out his plasma rifle and slowly walks in. The prophet said some words and the door shut, locking in place. The prophet pointed at another door down a hall and says "Mortar, open it". The brute goes up to it and opens it up, then goes inside. The door shuts behind him and locks in place. Sudden bone-chilling screams burst out from the rooms, muffled by the walls. several satisfied roars echoed out and a creature could be heard running nearby them. "Forget this, this isn't what i signed up for!" the jackal yells as he runs out of it, chsed by the sounds of a creature chasing after him. "HERETIC!!" the prophet screams out as the jackal general jumps out of the front door, closing it behind him. The jackal was greeted by the yelling and attacks of others, yelling 'HERETIC!' and 'TRAITOR'. The jackal grabbed a plasma rifle, sniper rifle, fuel rod cannon, and ran off, followed by plasma shots.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 3:11 pm

"None sense," the captain replied. Master Chief abandoned his station and with two other marines, they boarded a rocket warthog and drove out to help the elephant to engage the enemy. Following behind him was a Guass warthog with a driver, passenger, and gunner marines. Than the captain drove over the covenant ground forces.

Rek-ta fired at every brute, jackal, and grunt that was in the elephants way. Than out of no where, several Sparrowhawks and a pelican appeared from the left side of the covenant armies and aided the elephant. Rek-ta than heard the transmission speak to the capatain, "We're the remaininf forces from base 3. We had to retreat, but we can help you out."
"Thanks," the captain replied as he continued to drive the giant tank.

[If we can be covenant, can I be the dinosaur?]
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:07 pm

[the creatures in the temple don't count as covenant, i'm talking about covenant as in brutes, grunts, drones, jackals, that sort of thing. I'll have to think about it though Wink. I'm going to start rping as the jackal i was talking about, what happened in the temple was enough to make him join the humans and sanghelli]

Ryan fired away at the covenant, blasting apart drones and grunts. A jackal shot at him, barely missing his head. He gets knocked off the turret by a brute, a boarder. It started attacking ryan, throwing punches and kicks. Ryan pulled out a knife and jabbed it into the brute's head, making him fall backward, dead. Ryan put the knife away and picked up his gun, looking around as covenant boarders flooded the elephant. "Uhhh guys, we got a problem..." ryan says as he pushes off a drone.

-------------
The jackal general conitnued running, beads of sweat rolling down his head. He stopped as he saw an elephant getting swarmed by covenant forces. He ran up to it, shooting covenant soldiers as he ran. He climbed up the side of the elephant, getting in it. Several soldeirs tried to shoot him, but he merely knocked them out instead of killing them. He opened fire on the covenant soldiers, making them stumble back.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:13 pm

Master Chief saw the jackal attacking the Covenant and wondered why. He drove up to it to ask what is he doing.

Rek-ta and the captain fought alongside Ryan and the marines that were on the elephant. Than a brute fire a plasma rifle and shot the captain in the chest. Rek-ta used his energy sword and sliced the brute in half.
"Rek-ta," called the captain. Rek-ta ran to see what he wanted. The captain said as he pulled a computer chip out of his helmet and handed it to Rek-ta, "Keep Cortana safe. Get her to Master Chief as soon as possible." Rek-ta took it and put it in his armor, on the shoulder. Than the captain died just after telling Rek-ta, "Keep her safe from the enemy."
Rek-ta left the captain's body and helped Ryan fight their way out of the elephant.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 4:59 pm

Carifax looked over. "Demon!" he said. A brute grabbed his arms and pulled him back, Carnifax threw him over his back and broke his neck. He looked at the elephant, the covenant army, then the warthog. He jumped on the warthog and yelled "DRIVE!".
----------
Ryan broke a grunts neck and threw him into a drone. He got into the last warthog left and yelled "Come on Rek-ta, its time to leave!" out to him as he pushed off a jackal from the warthog.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:28 pm

Rek-ta had always had a lead foot. He drove it out with Ryan as gunner, thankfully it was the last warthog. As Rek-ta saw Master Chief with a marines gunner and a Jackal.
"What's he doing," Rek-ta asked as he drove faster to catch up. At last they were side by side. Rek-ta yelled over to Master Chief, "What is that Jackal doing on your warthog?"
"Beats me," Master Chief yelled back. Then, the two saw the human armies retreating. Rek-ta yelled out as he pulled Cortana's chip out, "Here, the captain told me to give you this." He tossed the chip to Master Chief, who caught it. Than the pelican picked up Master Chief's warthog and flew away. Rek-ta continued to run over every covenant that was in his way.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 5:32 pm

Carnifax jumped over, getting in the passenger side of the warthog rek-ta wsa driving. "Hello Sanghelli" he says. He was about the same size as him, if not a little bit bigger.
-------------
Ryan looked over at the jackal. "Uhh, okay then..." he said. He opened fire on more covenant soldiers, blasting them apart. A drone flew over them, trying to push Ryan off of the turret. "Help!" Ryan called out, the drone getting the better of him.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:02 pm

Rek-ta made a sharp turn to help the drone get off of Ryan. It worked, plus a bonus that it fell under the tires. Rek-ta than saw the human forces retreating and the Covenant forces were surronding them. He spotted a ramp that with the right speed and hiting it just right, they could fly over the covenant army. Rek-ta shifted gears and drove the warthog off the ramp into several feet into the air. However, the only way they would make it is if they jump out of the warthog and jump into the pelican. As he got ready to jump, he commanded the Jackal and Ryan, "Jump into the pelican!"
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:05 pm

"Your pshycotic!!!" Carnifax roared out, looking down at the covenant forces firing at them. He jumped out, landing into the pleican with ease.
----
Ryan jumped, grabbing onto the ledge of the pelican. He grabbed Rek-ta and pulled him out of the warthog, it falling down onto a brute. Ryan pushed Rek-ta up, then got pulled up by Carnifax. Ryan looked out at the covenant forces, loading up fuel rod cannons and turrets. "Uhh, you may want to hurry this thing up..." ryan said.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:23 pm

"We'll make it," Master Chief replied to Ryan's call. Than he threw a grenade at a cannon that was about to fire. When the grenade landed, there was a big BOOOOM! the impact in fact boosted the pelican towards a canyon in the mountains. Master Chief than said, "Told you." Than he turned to Rek-ta and asked, "How did you know how to drive a warthog?"

"The capatain taught me," Rek-ta responded, "I'm a fast learner." Than Rek-ta looked at the Jackal and asked, "So why were you helping us?"
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:29 pm

"i don't have to answer to you." carnifax said coldy. He went to the pilot and gave him a chip, coordinates in it. "We'll find what were looking for at this location" he said, handing it to a pilot.

----
"Not the friendliest guy, huh?" Ryan said quietly to Rek-ta.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:35 pm

Rek-ta lunged and grab the Jackal by the throat when he got back to his seat. He didn't want to choke him to death, but he did want to get this message to the Jackal, "I asked nicely and I don't want my buttons pushed. You may be bigger than the average Jackal, but I can still kick your ass." He than let go to let him breath.

Master Chief told Cortana, "I think he's a little more violent than the Sanghelli we met before."
"Maybe a little," Cortana replied.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:43 pm

Carnifax pushed Rek-ta back, jamming his claws into his chest. He pulled out his plasma rifle and aimed it at his head. "One more step and your heads gone" he warns.
----
Ryan jumps in and pushes carnifax and Rek-ta away from each other. "Calm down guys, lets just focus on the mission" Ryan says. He pushes Carnifax a little to the pilots. "Why don't you go help them or something..." Ryan says. Ryan sighs as carnifax gives rek-ta an evil look and goes into the cockpit. Trying to get everybody calmed down, Ryan said "man, you could cut the tension with a knife" jokingly.
"ha" a single marine said.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:59 pm

"I've met worse," Rek-ta replied to Ryan while roling his eyes at the Jackal. He looked down at his chest. Yeah he punctered holes in it, but it didn't reach his flesh. Rek-ta than looked up and said to Ryan, "Sorry about punching you in the face."

Master Chief looked at the marine. He than asked him, "What's your name marine?"
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:02 pm

"Yeah, its fine." Ryan says. Ryan looks over his shoulder at the jackal who was pointing out temples to the pilots. "Wonder what hes doing here for...?" Ryan says. He turns back to Rek-ta. "So, how's your chest?" Ryan askes.

---
The solier looks up and says "Why?"
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:10 pm

"I'll be fine," Rek-ta responded, "this is nothing compared to when I attacked by pissed off Arctic Hound."
---
"You look familiar," Master Chief responded, "like I've seen you before, but I don't remember."

Last edited by T-rex-king on Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:13 pm

"Sounds interesting" ryan says. He didn't really know what an artic ice hound was, he pretended to know so he wouldn't look stupid.
---
"I'm Joe...Joe Momma!" the marine said obnoxiously, laughing to himself. He looked over at the spartan scout next to him and raised his hand. "High five? High five?" the marine said as he looked back and forth between the spartan and sanghelli he was sitting between. The Sanghelli looked away and tried to not pay attention while the spartan punched him in the arm and said "Idiot".
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:18 pm

Rek-ta looked at Ryan and asked, "What was that for?"

Master Chief replied, "Oh, than I guess I don't know you. For a minute, I thought you were Sergent Johnson because you look like him."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:21 pm

"What was what for?" Ryan asked.
-----
the marine was holding his arm in pain. "Sergeant who? nah, i'm not him." he says.
----
Carnfax points out at a large temple rising from the mountains, covered in vines and surrounded by jungles and mist. "There. We should reach there in less than half an hour" he says.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:30 pm

"You punched him in the arm and called him an idiot," Rek-ta responded. Than he overheard the Jackal saying when they'll be at the temple. He than loaded his Needler and made sure his energy sword was on his belt.

Master Cheif loaded his Assault Rifle while saying to himself, "My favoured weapon. The gun that saved me several times."
"Aren't you going to ask me how am I," Cortana asked Chief. He responded, "Uh, how are you?"
"I'm fine," Cortana chuckled, "I was just playing."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:40 pm

[the marine wasn't sitting between rek-ta and ryan, he was punched by some random spartan Wink]
Ryan looked over at Carnifax. He loaded his assault rifle, slung his shotgun over his back, pulled his knife it and wiped blood off of it, loaded up on grenades, and wiped his helmet off a bit. He looked out the back opening as the pelican lowered down and they were greeted by plasma fire. "All out!" the pilots yelled. Ryan jumped out the back, yelling "BANZAI!!" as he shot at the crowd below him.
------
Carnifax rolled his eyes at Ryan and loaded his weapons. He jumped out as the other soldiers got out, using his fuel rod cannon to clear the area below him. He landed and pointed at the door. "In there!" he yelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halo-the four planets   Halo-the four planets - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halo-the four planets
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next