Simply Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Gamers

Where Gamers Can Chill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need for Speed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

Need for Speed - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 6:21 pm

Terri and Brian watched as they saw Ryan answer the door.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:26 pm

Ryan opened the door a little and peered out. "Can i help you?" he asked.

[umm, whos at the door Razz?]
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 1:19 pm

[Uh, I thought you would think of something]

Brian than saw Ryan get punched, sending him flying towards him. Brian helped Ryan up and grabbed his [my] pistol out of his pocket. He stood there, ready to shoot.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:15 pm

Ryan growled loudly and leaped up, charging at the door. He yanked it open and a big man was standing there, next to Benny. "Benny says you've got the boss's money. Gotta get it from you now..." he said, approaching Ryan. Ryan tackled the man out the door, punching his face furiosuly. After a minute or so, He pushed the man aside and grabbed Benny, pushing him down the stairs with the big man. "I DON'T HAVE ANYBODIES MONEY!!" he yelled out. He walked over and slammed the door shut behind him, plopping down on the couch next to Terri.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:29 am

"What was that about," Brian asked after grabbing a controller to play what ever game Terri was playing. Than they heard a car alarm going off. Terri ran to the window to find her window's smashed and someone took a blow with a wrench into her car's side. She than ran out to stop the guy. Brian followed.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 11:33 am

[Uh, not another computer error]
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 8:43 am

"What now?" Ryan said. He ran out with them out of the apartment and outside.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 6:54 am

Brian saw Terri's Corvette being totalled. Than Terri picked the guy up and threw him into a tree. Brian stood still due to the impression. Terri than picked the guy's wrench and dropped it into the sewer drain. The guy ran as fast as he could. Terri turned to her Corvette and said, "That jerk ruined my car. Now I need to fix it."
"Maybe I can help," Brian offered.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 4:14 pm

"And me..?" Ryan suggested.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 4:43 pm

"Why not," Terri replied. The three moved her corvette into Ryan's garage and started working on it. Brian started working on the engine while Terri took the broken windows out.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 8:20 am

Ryan walked over and turned the radio on. "So, Terri, do you know who could have done this?" Ryan asked.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 5:10 am

"The only person I could think of," Terri replied after pulling the bent door off, "is some guy who thinks gaz guzzlers should be destroyed. Of course he doesn't know that this car is powered by pure hydrogen."
"Wow," Brian said, "I heard that not only is hydrogen is clean powered, it also increases the power of your vehicle."
"Really," Terri replied, "that would have given me another reason for me to do that. I just did it so I wouldn't spend money on gas."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:54 pm

"Uh-huh..." Ryan said slowly.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:54 pm

Brian looked at Ryan and asked, "You have no idea what we're talking about, do you?"
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:39 pm

"Er, uh ....no..." Ryan said.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:22 pm

Shush," Terri asked Ryan and Brian and than asked, "Do you hear something?"
"Yeah," Brian replied, looking at the road, listening like he heard it before, "a 1970 Dodge Charger R/T Hemi." Than a black Charger with the blower up drove by. Brian jumped into his Camaro and drove off, chasing the Charger.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:30 am

"What was that about?" Ryan asked Terri.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:36 pm

[You know, it's been so long that I've been here. I don't even remember where we're at in the plot. Think someone should delete this or make a version two to restart it?]
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:35 pm

[sure Wink]
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:08 am

Alright, can someone lock it or delete it since I can't.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need for Speed
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4