Simply Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Gamers

Where Gamers Can Chill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need for Speed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:18 pm

Its been 3 years since the events in Need for Speed Most Wanted. In Rockport, the police have lost Cross and now they're doing as much as they used to. This made the increase of illegal street racing. However, the blacklist has been forgotten. Pick either a street racer or a cop.
Rules for street racer-
-Before you and another character race, you must pm each other a deal over who would win.
-You must have at the most 3 cars.
-No overly expensive cars like Buggatti Veryons and Enzo Ferraris etc.
-You can use a already named character from a movie or make up your own
Rules for cop-
-You can't arrest a character without permission
-You can only use these cars; Chevrolet Corvette C6, Chevrolet Impala SS, Ford Crown Victoria, Dodge Charger R/T, Chevrolet Tahoes, and/or Ford Explorers
-Only one car

I'll start off with mine.

Name: Brian O'Conner (from The Fast and the Furious)
Car(s): 1969 Chevrolet Yenko Camaro (from 2 Fast 2 Furious)
Status: Lonner, his criminal record has been wiped clean and so far he hasen't been caught.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:34 pm

'k, i'll join Smile

Name-Ryan Baker
car- mustang [the kind from I AM LEGEND] outfitted with nitrox and a more powerful engine. Has black tinted windows and a black paint job, along with red racing stripes.
status-undetermined. He's definately on the opposite of the law, but he'll occasionally help out the police...for the fight price.
appearance-large, muscular, 6'4. Tattoos running down both arms and on chest, a scar going down his left eye. Wears jeans, a pink floyd t-shirt, has 5 o' clock shadow and a buzz cut.
attitude-noramlly rough and ready to fight, Ryan has been known to pick fights with random people and also turn people in to police, if being paid for it...
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:48 pm

[Dude, the one from I AM LEGEND has the biggest Mustang Engine. Its the new Shelby GT500, capable of producing 500 horsepower. Also, its pronounced Nitrous.]

O'Conner just drove down the street, looking for some people to race against. Pulling up next to him was a heavily upgraded Porsche Cayman S. Driving it was a man. Brian yelled out, "Nice ride."
"I'm Brian and my car can over take that junk," the man snapped. Brian's eyebrow rose when he asked, "O really?"
"Yeah," the man replied. O'Conner replied, "first one to cross the next intersection (about a mile away) wins."
"Deal," the man replied. They reved the engines till the light turned green. Than in a flash, both cars moved forward with the drivers shifting gears. However, O'Conner overtook the Porsche and made it first. They than parked on the side street, where the defeated than said, "Alright, you may have won this time, but there's more racers here." The guy with the Porsche drove off while Brian just stayed there, saying to himself, "Good."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:00 pm

[sorry, i'm kind of tired]

Ryan notices two guys race by. "Interesting" Ryan says. He revves up his engine and cruises along, finding them both parked. He drove by and yelled out "Who lost?"
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:02 pm

Brian heard the guy. He looked over and just stared at his ride. Than he shook his head and replied, "The guy with a Porsche. Should have known better than challenge a guy who has a Yenko Camaro." There was silence between the two till Brian asked, "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:04 pm

"Ryan." he answers.

"Did you get that guy's license plate? I can go do damage to his car if ya'd like" Ryan says.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:06 pm

"Nah," he responded, "let him go. He's had enough embaresment in one day and its not even 10:00. It was nice meeting you Ryan." Brian drove off slowly to avoid being caught by the police.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:08 pm

"alright, see ya." Ryan says, driving off. He stops off at a mcdonalds and gets a coke. He tosses a dollar to the cashier and keeps driving, sucking it down as he drove. He stopped off as he saw a guy he remembered walking down the street. He got out of the car, chasing him down and beating him up. "I won that race, wheres my money!" he yelled out as he punched the guy across the face a few times.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:23 pm

Brian drove at the speed limit to look around, trying to get familiar with the city. He than spotted a Audi R8 in front of a ice cream store. It was black, red, and white. It was parked with a man standing next to it. Brian parked his car not far from it and got out, acting like he never seen it. He walked to the store and asked for a chocolate smoothie. He paid $4 and he grabed the smoothie and walked back to his ride. He stopped midway when he heard, "Nice Camaro."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:29 pm

Ryan finally got the money from the man, the man ran away from him, running into his can and driving off. Ryan counted the money and sighed happily. He got in his car and got in the driver seat, revving up the engine. He started driving, cruising along.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:34 pm

"Thanks," Brian responded while turning to face the guy. The guy said, "Darius is my name."
"Brian," responded while the two shook hands. Brian walked back to his ride and drove off. The guy than said to himself, "I like to have that car."

Last edited by T-rex-king on Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:42 pm

Ryan finished off his coke and threw it at the car ahead of him. The driver got out, cussing at him and giving him the finger. Angry, Ryan got out of the car and punched the guy in the face, got back in his car, and drove off.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 7:51 pm

Brian cruissed for hours till he found a hotel. He parked his car in the parking lot building and went in the elevator. Than he went to the hotel and asked for a room. He was given room #32 on the 4th floor. It took him a while, but he found it. He walked inside to find a inviting bed for him to sleep on. He took his shoes off and collapsed on the bed into sleep.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 2:09 pm

Ryan drove around until finding his apartment. He walked inside and got in his room, flopping on the couch and turning on the T.V He yawned loudly, quickly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:02 pm

The sun rose the next morning, pearing through Brian's window and forcing him to wake up. He woke up and looked out his window. He saw someone breaking in his car Exclamation He than yelled out, "Hey, back off from my car." He than ran down the steps of the hotel and into the parking lot, but he was too late. The person drove off, but Brian got a picture of the guy. He appeared to be of Japanese decent, about 5 foot 3 and was skinny. He than looked around to see if he could help. He than spotted a familiar Ford Mustang GT500. Than he remembered the owner and said to himself while running towards the apartment, "Maybe Ryan could help me." He than ran up to a door and started pounding.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:40 pm

Ryan woke up and walk up to the door, then opened it up. He was only wearing a pair of checkered boxers, showing off his numerous tattoos and piercings. "Yeah, whadda ya' want?" Ryan asked, wiping his eyes with the back of his hand.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:49 pm

"I need your help," Brian replied while covering his eyes, "someone just stole my car. Here's his picture."
Brian showed Ryan the picture of the Asian person driving his car.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 4:07 pm

"Uhh..." Ryan said, studying the picture. "D***it Benny..." he added as he tossed it aside. He put a pair of jeans and a t-shirt on. "Come on, lets go" Ryan said, closing his door as he walked out.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:15 pm

Brian asked when he got in the passenger side of Ryan's car, "You know this guy?"
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:21 pm

Ryan started to drive, easily getting up to 60 mph. "Yeah, Benny's a...'pal' of mine..." Ryan says. "I used to race him all the time, he usually cheats and is sleazier than anybody you'll ever meet..." Ryan says. He sees Brian's car, Benny in the front seat. Ryan drove up next to it, went faster, and stopped the car sideways 20 feet in front of the car. The other car came to a screeching hault, Benny smahing his head into the dashboard. He stumbled out of the car, stumbling around with a big bruise on his head. Ryan got out of the car and walked over to Benny, grabbing him by the throat. "What're you doing stealing cars again Benny?" he asked through gritted teeth. "eh, it was a gift for you?" Benny said.Ryan shook him and punched his face. "Probably for some of your 'friends' in gangs you always owe money too!" Ryan yelled. "What friends, you are my only friend..." Benny said. Ryan punched him across the face a few times and kicked him in the gut. "Get out of here! If i catch you around here again, your dead!" Ryan yelled as Benny sprinted away as fast as he could, out of sight.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:31 pm

"Aparently he did something that ruined your friendship," Brian asked walking up next to Ryan. Ryan tossed his keys back to him. Brian than thanked him and started to walk back to his car, inspecting for any scratches that the guy did.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:38 pm

"friendship? Ha, nah, i don't think you could call it that. He's an annoying little idiot that always gets into trouble..." Ryan said. He checked his nuckles, nothing bad. He stretched out. "Well, you woke me up, want to catch some breakfast?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:43 pm

"Sure," Brian replied, "but where?"
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:46 pm

Ryan looked at the clock in his car. "Well, this'll probably be the first time i've been up early enough for a mcdonalds breakfast, in like, years" Ryan said. "Hows that sound?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:49 pm

"Hm," Brian thought when he got in, "sure, why not." Ryan got in his car when Brian called, "Hey, lets make this interesting; last one there gets to pay." Than Brian reved his engine, hoping for a response.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Need for Speed Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need for Speed
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next