Simply Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Gamers

Where Gamers Can Chill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need for Speed

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

Need for Speed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 5:56 pm

"Your on!" Ryan said, jumping in his car, laughing. He revved up the engine, then started driving at 120.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:57 pm

Brian and Ryan jumped when the light turned green. For a moment, Ryan had the lead till they came across a left turn only. Ryan's large car became difficult at the turn, but Brian drifted around the corner. Brian had the lead till Ryan started to catch up.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:12 pm

Ryan went faster, driving ahead of Brian. He stayed ahead of him, forcing him to slow down. When he saw the Mcdonalds he drove faster, zooming ahead and leaving Brian close behind him. He finally reached the Mcdonalds, arriving with a screeching halt. He hopped out of the car and threw his arms in the air, laughing. "I win!" he yelled out.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:29 pm

Brian got out and shock Ryan's hand and joked, "By a few seconds." They both went in and ordered what they wanted while Brian payed for them. While eating, Brian asked, trying to start a conversation, "So how long have you been here?"
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:44 pm

"Years. I used to be in the military, went to war, came back, and moved here. You don't know what war is until you witness it..." Ryan says, looking out a window.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:35 pm

"Oh," Brian replied before finishing his Southern Chicken Sandwhich. He didn't want to press matters, so he didn't ask. Than he got up and said, "Thanks for getting my car back." Than he left to go to his car.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 5:40 pm

"no problem, catch ya' latter" Ryan said, drinking down the rest of his coke. He finished off his last hashbrown and walked out, hoping into his car.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 5:09 am

Brian just drove around till he came to a street light. The light was red, so he just waited till, all of the sudden, a Corvette C6 police car came and pulled up next to him. Brian hoped that the police didn't notice him. Than, crossing the intersection, the driver of the Porsche he encountered two days ago speed across the intersection illegally. 2 Ford Crown Victoria pursuit cars followed him. Than the Corvette speed off to chase the Porsche guy. Brian thought and remembered when he was a cop.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 1:00 pm

Ryan walked out of the Mcdonalds and got in his car, pulling out and driving off.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:35 pm

Brian drove off, ignoring the police chase. He than went down the seaport area, where he heard loud music and car engines rumbling. He drove slowly so he could see where was it coming from.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:03 pm

Ryan cruised along, listening to the radio.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 4:18 pm

Brian couldn't believe it. Custom cars everywhere, along with many drivers, most of them were women. Than he saw a black with flame job Ford Mustang GT pull up next to him. Than the window rolled down and the driver called out, "Get out of here. This is my terf."
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:06 pm

Ryan was driving when he saw a group of cars, and Brians car. He pulled up, custom cars lined up and women everywhere. "I think i like it here..." Ryan said, looking around. He pulled up near Brian's car and saw a man in a black Mustang GT. "Nice..." Ryan said.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:37 pm

"Excuse me," Brian replied, "but I'm new here, but I already defeated a guy named Brian that had a Porsche Cayman S." The crowds grew frieghtened because Brian (the one with the Porsche) was one of the best racers. The guy with the Mustang replied, "Really? I suppose you wanna race?"
"You betcha," Brian replied. Brian and the guy parked there cars on a starightaway. This is race is simple; go to the barrel that's 3 miles away and turn around it and come back. First person to come back wins. The flag girl counted down to 3 and when she said, "3," both cars were off.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:57 pm

Ryan was leaning against his car, talking to a girl when the race started. "Yeah, go Brian!" Ryan yelled. "I know him" Ryan said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:59 pm

Ryan was leaning against his car, talking to a girl when the race started. "Yeah, go Brian!" Ryan yelled. "I know him" Ryan said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:04 am

[Why did you post the same message twice?]
Brian didn't hear Ryan. He was focused on the race. Of course, his camaro overtook the Mustang GT by several seconds. He drifted around the barrel and drove back to the finish line. He saw the Mustang coming and decided to use a trick he used earlier. he went on the same lane the Mustang was on. They drove closer and closer till the guy with the Mustang swerved his car off the track. Right into the small crates. Brian laughed out loud when he crossed the finish line. He got out to see the mustang, still stuck in the crates full of fish. He tried getting it out for several minutes, till he finally got it out. He than went to the barrel and came back. He than was about to crash his car into Brian's, but Brian got in and moved it. The Mustang missed by an inch and crashed again into a Toyota Celica GT-S.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:45 am

"I taught him that!!!" Ryan laughed, watching the race.

[and IDK how that got posted twice Neutral ]
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 11:00 am

"You taught me," Brian asked Ryan. He laughed and said, "Sure you did." He looked at the Mustang with the driver standing there.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 12:40 pm

"Don't live in denial" Ryan joked, shoving Brina playfully.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 2:06 pm

Brian and laughed and walked to the Mustang driver. He reached his hand out for a handshake and said, "Good race." Next thing he knew, he was on his back. The driver than kicked him in the side.
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 7:19 pm

Ryan tackled the other and was already pummeling his face in. He picked up the driver and smashed him through the guy's car window. Ryan helped Brian up. "You okay?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 5:24 am

"Yeah," Brian replied while Ryan helped him get up on his feet, "I'm fine. Who is that guy?"

[I'll give you a clue; he's the main antagonist in NFS Most Wanted]
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:20 pm

"i don't know..." Ryan said.

[and neither do i Razz]
Back to top Go down
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 6:24 am

Brian watched the guy storm off, leaving his car where it crashed. Brian than whispered to Ryan and said, "Talk about a sore loser."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need for Speed   Need for Speed - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need for Speed
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next