Simply Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Gamers

Where Gamers Can Chill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need for Speed v2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
T-rex-king
Developer
Developer
T-rex-king

Need for Speed v2 Empty
PostSubject: Need for Speed v2   Need for Speed v2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:07 am

Since I've been gone for a while, the original one died of inactivity, so I'm making a new one.

Its been 3 years since the events in Need for Speed Most Wanted. In Rockport, the police have lost Cross and now they aren't doing as much as they used to. This made the increase of illegal street racing. However, the blacklist has been forgotten. Pick either a street racer or a cop.
Rules for street racer-
-Before you and another character race, you must pm each other a deal over who would win.
-You must have at the most 3 cars.
-No overly expensive cars like Buggatti Veryons and Enzo Ferraris etc. though some cars like lambos and aston martis can only be played if you ask me.
-You can use a already named character from a movie or make up your own
Rules for cop-
-You can't arrest a character without permission
-You can have 3 cars at the most
-No overly expensive cars like Buggatti Veryons and Enzo Ferraris etc. though some cars like lambos and aston martis can only be played if you ask me.
-You can use a already named character from a movie or make up your own

I'll start off with mine (I'll have a new one this time)

Name: J.J. McClure (got the name from The Cannonball Run)
Appearence: Pale skin, black hair, wears a red t-shirt, blue jeans, black boots, and a white cowboy hat
Car: a modified 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am (he put a 600 horsepower supercharged LS2 and he painted it black)
Bio: Formorly a wanted individual on the west coast for street racing, he came to Rockport to start a new life.
Back to top Go down

Need for Speed v2
Page 1 of 1