Simply Gamers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Gamers

Where Gamers Can Chill

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Turok [the new one]!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

Turok [the new one]!!! Empty
PostSubject: Turok [the new one]!!!   Turok [the new one]!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:19 pm

Discuss the new Turok game here, talk about characters, creatures, mg-soldiers, the story, the lost lands, etc. i persanolly think this is one of THE BEST 360 games out, it has good graphics, a good story, great guns and chars, cool creatures, etc. I give the game 9/10! What do you guys think? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Simply King
Admin
Admin
Simply King

PostSubject: Re: Turok [the new one]!!!   Turok [the new one]!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:25 pm

yes it is good but im stuck on the hydra it wont die i have tried 50 times now it wont die
Back to top Go down
https://simplygamers.forumotion.com
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Turok [the new one]!!!   Turok [the new one]!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:41 pm

you know those cracks in the groung where that smoke/fire comes out of? well, get next to one, and when the hydra tries to bite you, use the flamethrower to make the crack explode, thusly injuring the hydra. You pretty much do that the entire time and try to survive. I know how you feel, i was stuck on that level too, it can be tough.
Back to top Go down
Theta
Rookie
Rookie
Theta

PostSubject: Re: Turok [the new one]!!!   Turok [the new one]!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:15 am

I'll have to get Turok for PC, as I am without an Xbox 360. Plus, I've heard that the PC version has less attractive graphics, and rating were lower Neutral . But I'm still buying it. I have played it at my best friend's house, and it was pretty cool, even though I only got to the bit where you first see the T-Rex. Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://immortal-gaming.forumotion.com/portal.htm
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Turok [the new one]!!!   Turok [the new one]!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 12:12 pm

you mean on the first level or the level 'mother superior'?
Back to top Go down
Theta
Rookie
Rookie
Theta

PostSubject: Re: Turok [the new one]!!!   Turok [the new one]!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 2:06 pm

I think so, I don't remember what the levels were called. scratch It was the first bit where the Rex comes into view (It crushed me a few times when I forgot to get out of the way affraid
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Turok [the new one]!!!   Turok [the new one]!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 5:42 pm

if you were with slade, it was the first level. If you were with gonzales, you were on 'mother superior'.
Back to top Go down
Theta
Rookie
Rookie
Theta

PostSubject: Re: Turok [the new one]!!!   Turok [the new one]!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:34 am

Oh yeah now I remember. I was with Slade so "Mother superior?"
Back to top Go down
RabioCarnifax
RabioCarnifax

PostSubject: Re: Turok [the new one]!!!   Turok [the new one]!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:10 pm

N/M, that was the first level. In 'Mother Superior', your with Gonzales and Whats-his-name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turok [the new one]!!!   Turok [the new one]!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Turok [the new one]!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Simply Gamers :: Game Console's :: Xbox 360s And Xbox-
Jump to: